REGULATIONS FOR THE SALE OF GOODS AT DISTANCE
These regulations set out the terms and conditions for using the Wooden Stuff online store, available at www.woodenstuff.pl, run by Wojciech Tokarczyk operating under the name Wooden – Wojciech Tokarczyk, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland kept by the minister competent for affairs of the economy, having the address of place of business and address for service: Rytro 493, 33-343 Rytro, NIP 7341593370, REGON 490716291, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, contact phone number: 784 676 411 – hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
CONTACT WITH THE STORE
1. Seller’s address details: Rytro 493, 33-343 Rytro
2. Seller’s e-mail address: email@example.com
3. The Seller’s telephone number: 784 676 411
4. Seller’s bank account number: 85 1600 1462 1873 6390 5000 00011
5. The Customer may contact the Seller via the above data, by correspondence, e-mail or telephone.
The terms used in the Regulations mean:
- Customer – any entity making purchases through the Store (Consumer, Entrepreneur);
- Consumer – a natural person performing a legal act not related directly to his business or professional activity;
- Entrepreneur – a natural person, legal person and organizational unit conducting business or professional activity on its own behalf;
- Seller – Wojciech Tokarczyk operating under the name Wooden- Wojciech Tokarczyk, Rytro 493, 33-343 Rytro, NIP 7341593370, REGON 490716291
Party – Seller or Customer;
- Regulations – these Sales Regulations;
- Distance contract – a contract concluded as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts, without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract;
- Provision of services by electronic means – performance of the service provided without the simultaneous presence of the parties (at a distance), through the transmission of data at the individual request of the recipient, sent and received by means of electronic processing devices, including digital compression, and data storage, which is fully broadcast, received or transmitted via a telecommunications network within the meaning of the Act of 16 July 2004 – Telecommunications Law;
- Wooden Stuff Store (hereinafter also referred to as the “Store” or “Online Store”) – an online store available at http: www.woodenstuff.pl through which the Customer may place Orders by e-mail or telephone;
Goods – a movable item being the subject of a Sales Agreement;
- Electronic account – a set of data in the Seller’s ICT system, secured with the login and password provided by the Buyer, containing the Buyer’s data and information about orders placed by him in the online store;
- Order – Customer’s declaration of intent constituting an offer to conclude a Sales Agreement with the Seller, aiming directly to conclude a Distance Sales Agreement via the Online Store specifying the type and number of Goods being the subject of the Sales Agreement;
- Business day – one day from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays;
- Sales contract – a sales contract within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Seller and the Customer using means of distance communication through the Store, the subject of which are Goods;
Act – the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2019, item 134);
- Civil Code – the Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16, item 93, as amended).
CONDITIONS FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES BY ELECTRONIC MEANS
1. To use the Seller’s ICT system, the Customer should have the following technical conditions:
a) computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone or other multimedia devices with Internet access with the recommended resolution of 1024 × 768;
b) access to electronic mail;
2. It is prohibited to provide unlawful content.
SUBMISSION AND EXECUTION OF ORDERS
1. Orders are accepted:
a) via the website: www.woodenstuff.pl through the “basket” application, where the Buyer provides contact details and indicates the ordered Goods and selects the payment method
b) by phone at +48 784 676 411
c) by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Orders placed via the “basket” application, the Buyer receives to the e-mail address provided by him confirmation of the order by the Store.
3. Orders placed by phone, the Customer confirms by sending an electronic message to the indicated e-mail address of the Store, and the Seller confirms acceptance of the order to the indicated e-mail address of the Customer.
4. Orders placed via e-mail, after the Customer sends information about the order, the Seller confirms – by sending to the Customer’s e-mail address indicated in the order – the conditions of sale together with the total value of the order including tax on goods and services ( VAT).
5. If the Buyer does not collect the ordered products on his own and thus decides to provide the purchased products by means of transport organized by the Seller, then the quotation sent by the Seller will also include transport costs.
6. In order for the Seller to determine the amount of the fee for transporting the ordered products, the Buyer is obliged to indicate the exact delivery address of the goods.
7. Implementation of the order begins:
a) in the case of orders paid on delivery – after the Seller confirms acceptance of the order,
b) in the case of orders paid by bank transfer, electronic payments – after crediting the Seller’s bank account.
8. The deadline for completing the order is specified in the sales conditions prepared and sent by the Seller and is calculated in business days.
9. In the case of goods marked as “promotion” or goods marked as “sale”, the order in which orders are processed is determined by the order in which the confirmed orders are received for these goods. The quantity of goods at promotional prices or sale prices is limited.
10. If the Seller is unable to produce, prepare for shipment and deliver the ordered products within the time specified in the order, then he is obliged to inform the Customer about this fact and agree a new date with him. If the customer does not agree to extend the term of the contract, this is the basis for terminating the contract.
11. Electronic services provided by the Seller in the form of an order form and account are free.
12. By placing an Order, the Customer accepts the content of these Regulations and consents to the processing of his personal data by the Seller in order to complete the Order.
PRICES AND PAYMENTS
The prices of Goods in the Store are given in Polish zlotys.
The prices of the Goods do not include delivery costs, which are always indicated in the order submission process. The total value of the order includes the price of the Goods and delivery costs.
The binding and final price is the price given in the “Cart” at the time of placing the Order by the Customer.
The customer has the option of paying the price as follows:
cash on delivery, i.e. cash on delivery (cash on delivery)
by ordinary bank transfer before collecting the product (payment in advance) to a bank account kept at BGŻ BNP with the number:
PL 85 1600 1462 1873 6390 5000 00011
DELIVERY AND RECEPTION OF GOODS
1. The seller offers the following methods of receipt and delivery of purchased products:
a) personal pickup at the company’s headquarters at 33-343 Rytro, Rytro 493.
b) courier delivery,
c) the Seller’s own transport.
2. It is recommended that all products that, due to their properties and dimensions, could be damaged during transport by courier and not be picked up by the Buyer in person, should be delivered to the Buyer by the Seller by their own transport, after prior approval of the amount of payment for transport by the Seller.
3. Upon receipt of the order, the Customer is obliged to carefully check the contents of the shipment. Complaints regarding mechanical damage will be considered only in the case of a damage report, confirmed by the signature of the customer and the supplier of the shipment.
4. The goods remain the property of the Seller until the Customer settles the entire amount due.
5. In order to efficiently deliver a parcel, the Customer should provide a mobile phone number, providing data for delivery.
6. Standard lead time is approximately 30 business days. The given delivery time does not apply to non-standard orders, their delivery date is set individually. The lead time does not include the delivery time, which may be extended by up to several days compared to the declared delivery time.
7. Delivery time is counted from the moment the payment is credited.
8. The delivery date is the delivery time + the estimated delivery time.
9. The vast majority of goods are sent via the courier of Poczta Polska. In the case of courier delivery, the delivery time is about 2 business days from sending the package. However, most pallets are sent via DPD courier. The carrier declares delivery of the pallet within 2 business days of posting the parcel. Parcels sent are insured. It is possible to track the delivery of shipments via courier companies’ websites.
USE OF PURCHASED GOODS AND GUARANTEE
1. Serving boards purchased by the Consumer are covered by a one-month warranty from the date of sale. Other Goods (furniture, etc.) are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of sale.
2. The furniture is intended for indoor use only at a temperature of 15-25 degrees Celsius. Wooden furniture may not be used outside unless otherwise agreed. Storing them in the sun, in humid rooms or at low temperatures can lead to numerous cracks in the wood, paint surfaces and even distort the furniture. As wood is a natural material, it expands and contracts under the influence of humidity and temperature, it is called “Wood work”. Optimal conditions in the room are humidity in the range of 50-65% and temperature 200C ± 5. If the humidity is too low or too high, there is a risk of wood cracking. It is recommended in particular in winter, when the humidity drops significantly, applying additional humidification in the room.
3. Waxed wooden furniture should be cleaned only with care products. Do not use wet, damp cloth for furniture care. When using the furniture, avoid placing wet or hot objects on it – they may dissolve the protective wax layer and discolor the surface. In this case, the whole piece of furniture should be waxed again.
4. Varnished wooden furniture should be cleaned only with care products. When using the furniture, avoid placing wet or hot objects on it – they may discolor the surface. For daily care, use a slightly moistened and soft cloth, trying to wipe the furniture dry. When using special chemical preparations, make sure that they are intended for varnished solid wood furniture and do not contain silicone or alcohol derivatives. Under no circumstances should you use solvents or preparations containing them.
5. After each use, the wooden serving or chopping board must be wiped with a damp cloth or, in the case of larger soiling, washed under water with the addition of liquid. Then wipe it and allow it to dry. Do not dry wooden serving boards directly at the heat source. Serving boards are not resistant to high temperature, damage (stains, burns) resulting from the location of a hot dish (pan, etc.) will not be considered as a complaint.
6. Due to the limitations of computer monitors, the colors of the furniture shown may be slightly different from the real ones. Wood is a natural material, having its own drawing and unique structure, thanks to which each piece of furniture we make has an individual and unique character. Its natural features cause the possibility of color differences in individual elements of the furniture or serving board. The use of different dyeing technologies in furniture production can cause a difference in the visibility of the natural structure and pattern of wood.
7. Dimensions given on the Seller’s website are external dimensions of furniture / boards for serving.
8. The Seller reserves the right to make structural changes that do not affect the functioning of the Goods in order to improve it.
1. The Seller is obliged to deliver goods free from physical and legal defects.
2. A physical defect consists in the non-compliance of the sold Good with the Sales Agreement, while the legal defect results in the load of the sold Good right by a third party.
3. In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Consumer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions regarding warranty in the Civil Code. The parties exclude liability under the warranty if the buyer is an Entrepreneur.
4. Complaints, under the warranty for defects, may be submitted in writing by registered mail to the address of the Seller or by e-mail – in the title of the message, entering “Complaint”. In order to improve the complaint handling process, it is recommended to provide data such as:
– name, surname, address of the Buyer,
– description of the subject of the complaint, circumstances of the defect together with the date of its occurrence and with attached pictures showing the reported defects,
– request indication.
5. If the sold Good has a defect, you can:
demand replacement of the Good with one free of defects or
demand that the defect be removed or
make a statement about the price reduction or withdrawal from the Contract of Sale, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience replaces the Defective Product with a product free from defects or removes the defect. This limitation shall not apply if the Goods have already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller failed to satisfy the obligation to replace the item with a product free from defects or to remove the defect referred to in paragraph 4 points a) and b).
6. The rights specified in para. 5 point a) and b) of this paragraph are original, and those specified in point c) are only follow-up.
7. You cannot withdraw from the Contract of Sale if the defect is insignificant.
8. In the event of non-compliance of the Good with the Contract of Sale, the Good should be returned to the Seller with a description of the defect and proof of purchase of the Good. The description of non-compliance should include the reason for the complaint and when and in what circumstances the defect arose. You must also provide your personal data: name, address, order number and the form of complaint consideration.
9. The Seller undertakes to respond to the complaint within 14 days of its submission. The buyer receives a response in writing.
PRINCIPLES AND MODE OF EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM A CONSUMER
1. Sales contracts concluded via www.woodenstuff.pl are distance contracts.
2. The Consumer may withdraw from the Contract for the Sale of Goods concluded with the Seller remotely without giving a reason, by submitting a relevant statement in writing, within 14 (fourteen) days, the period starting from taking possession of the item by the Consumer or a third party indicated by him. (other than the carrier), and in the case of a contract that includes many items that are delivered separately, in lots or in parts – from taking possession of the last item, lot or part. The declaration may also be submitted on the form, a template of which is attached as Annex 1 to these Regulations. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry by registered mail or via e-mail to the seller’s address. The declaration of withdrawal from the contract must be accompanied by proof of purchase of the Good.
3. In the event of withdrawal from the Contract for the Sale of Goods concluded remotely, the contract is considered void.
4. The consumer is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller or hand them over to a person authorized by the Seller to collect immediately, but not later than 14 days from the day on which he made a statement of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to return the Goods before its expiry. The goods should be packed in a way that guarantees their safe transport together with all attached documents. It is recommended to contact the Seller in advance to determine the form of receipt of the goods.
5. The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the good (shipping cost).
6. The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the Good as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Good.
7. The Seller is obliged to immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s statement on withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery of the Goods.
8. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return which does not involve any costs for him.
9. If the Consumer has chosen a method of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest regular delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Consumer (the Seller shall refund the costs of the cheapest possible shipping).
10. If the Seller has not offered to collect the Goods from the Consumer himself, the Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until he receives the item back or the Consumer provides proof of sending it back, depending on which event occurs first.
11. Unless the Parties have agreed otherwise, the Consumer shall not be entitled to withdraw from the contract as regards manufactured Goods constituting personalized goods, manufactured according to the Consumer’s specifications, serving to meet his individual needs or in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature , are inseparably connected with other things.
1. Customers’ personal data are processed by the Seller, taking into account legal provisions in this regard, in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to processing personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC
2. The administrator of personal data of Customers collected through the Online Store is the Seller.
3. The Customer has the right to access their data and correct it.
4. All disclosed personal data of Customers are subject to special protection.
1. Agreements concluded between the Parties shall be concluded in Polish.
2. The use of services provided electronically is associated with special risks arising from the interference of third parties. The seller has no influence on the operation and availability of the Internet. Buyers making payments using “electronic payments” should specifically protect information against disclosure to third parties.
3. The Seller reserves the right to amend these Regulations for important reasons, i.e. change of law.
4. Customers can access the Regulations at any time free of charge via an internet reference (ie link) placed on the Store’s website and print it.
5. Exclusive rights to the content provided as part of the Online Store, in particular copyright to photos, the name of the Store, the Seller’s trademarks, their graphic elements, software and rights in the field of databases are subject to legal protection and are vested in the Seller or entities, with which the Seller has concluded relevant agreements. Copying or other forms of using any elements of the Store without the consent of the Seller are prohibited.
6. In the area not regulated in these regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code, the Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002, the Act on Consumer Rights of May 30, 2014.